|“||My sincerest cold-dolences… Your Killer.||”|
— The Killer's salutation
|Season 1, Episode 8|
|Air date:||August 11, 2013|
|Written by:|| Anthony E. Zuiker|
Trey Callaway 
|Directed by:||Anthony B. Sacco|
|Viewers:||3.22 mil |
|Scared:||Lindsey and Melina|
|← Party Crasher||Golden Cuffs →|
Frost Nixin is the 8th episode of Whodunnit? Season 1, aired on ABC  on August 11, 2013. This episode centers around the investigation of Ronnie's "death" with a surprise waiting ahead to pave the way for the season finale.
In this episode, Ronnie was found dead floating in a fog covered pool, after the hot tub explosion sent him flying into the pool. It is later revealed that the killer poisoned Ronnie's tea before his hot tub treatment, making it appear to Ronnie as if he was using powdered cream. All four guests are alive the following morning and take a limo ride away from the manor. However, the driver makes a sharp u-turn and takes them back to the manor. They discover a large T.V. has been placed in a room, and when it turns on, Giles, tied up and with guns surrounding him, leaves a message that he is somewhere in the manor and to find him before it is too late. Smoke then pours into the room, and Melina disappears.
Crime Scene PhotosEdit
Melina went to the morgue alone, where she found Ronnie was frozen and had freeze burn. Ronnie also had a strange, white foam coming out of his mouth.
Last Known WhereaboutsEdit
Lindsey went to the Last Known Whereabouts alone. She found a letter addressed to Giles from Ronnie in which Ronnie claimed to know who the killer was. Also, there was a tray with a teapot, powdered sugar, cream, rice milk, and an unlabeled powder, which turned out to be ricin. Furthermore, the killer left the Book of Deadly Toxins peaking out of the shelf which Lindsey missed.
Mystery Area (The Attic)Edit
You’ve all poured your hearts out in my little game. Most of you left will die just the same. Follow the bouncing ball that has a clue. Go where you’re told on the chosen few.
This leads the contestants into the kitchen where there are four barrels filled with castor beans.
These cans are filled with castor beans. Dig deep down if you have the means. Pull out a silver container. The next step is not a no-brainier.
The contestants dig through the barrels until they find the silver container that contains a rolled-up word search and a marker.
This phase of the game has many an angle. These words in particular may be tough to wrangle. Circle a specific Rue Manor location. Then you're allowed to go to that station. Back up your choice with the loop of your ink. Look for what's orange then go grab your mink.
There are several Rue Manor locations on the word search but only one has the solution to the riddle. Kam discovers the word "Pool Equipment", which is written backwards and at an angle. He goes to the pool equipment, and finds an orange canister filled with liquid nitrogen. Thus, solving the riddle.
State The CaseEdit
Lindsey (2x) Cris (2x)
- This is the third time poisoning has been COD of a guest. The first was Don in Mountain Lyin and the second was Ulysses in Bum Ba Dee Da.
- Over 400 ping-pong balls were blown sky high to start the riddle.
- Lindsay was deathly allergic to all seafood, so production had to make sure there was always one safe dish for her to eat.
- The "chilly" effect in the pool was created by tossing crushed pieces of dry ice (CO2) into the water.
- While preparing for the hot tub murder scene, production discovered that the pool cleaner had completely disabled the tub’s jets. The special effects department was brought in to create the bubbles.
- Ricin is a protein that is naturally found in castor beans. It is estimated that a lethal dose for humans is equivalent to the size of a grain of salt.
- A giant crane was used to launch Ronnie out of the hot tub and 40 feet in to the air.
- The hot tub explosion was created by using compressed air to blast the water from the tub.
- ↑ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trey_Callaway
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/08/13/sunday-final-ratings-big-brother-unforgettable-teen-choice-awards-adjusted-down/197148
- ↑ http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/whodunnit
- ↑ http://abc.go.com/shows/whodunnit/blogs/postmortem/episode-108-frost-nixin-postmortem
|Whodunnit - Episodes|