|Age:||See The Killer's Identity|
See The Killer's Identity
|Hometown:||See The Killer's Identity|
The Killer is someone who is, well... killing off competitors. Although he/she did not commit the crimes directly, most events happening around Rue Manor can be attributed to his/her work. As a fair-play game, we the audience don't know his identity until the reveal in finale.
The Killer usually starts a new day with a Rube Goldberg-style death trap set somewhere around the manor. When the poor victim is in sight, he/she unknowingly starts off a chain of events that eventually results in his/her demise. The next job for The Killer to do is to quietly pass the exam given after "stating the case", or if wanting to distract other contestants, he/she can earn him/herself a "Scared" card by pretending to fail the test, since he/she knows he'll/she'll be in the final 3 anyway. After that, he/she can sit tight in the dining room, waiting for Giles to deliver the name of his/her next victim.
The Killer's Identity
Main article: Cris
The season finale revealed the killer to be Cris all along. She "tanked Sheri, flamed Dontae out, blew Adrianna up, got Don mauled, let Ulysses bite the dust, drained Sasha and Dana, induced Geno's headache, blasted Ronnie, choked Melina and finally silenced Lindsey for good". However, at the end of season's finale, she got taken away into custody. And it's Kam who finally gave her the iconic golden cuffs.
- High Voltage:
- Fire Starter:
- Adrianna was literally blown away by a golf cart explosion as she was trying to leave the mansion.
- Don was poisoned by cyanide gas that came from the stove in the kitchen.
- Mountain Lyin
- Ulysses was stabbed in the leg with a piece of plywood with two nails covered in oleandrin.
- Bum Ba Dee Da
- All The World's A Stage
- Geno was shot by a suppressed 9mm handgun.
- Party Crasher
- Ronnie was poisoned by ricin extracted from castor beans.
- Golden Cuffs
- It is revealed that whoever commits those crimes doesn't even matter, since they knew nothing about what happened ahead. 
- And even Anthony himself didn't have any clue on the killer's identity up until episode 8. 
- The reenactment killer, who livened up those magic murders, is Walker Haynes. 
- The Killer has committed 11 crimes, 3 of which involved poison (cyanide gas, oleandrin and ricin respectively), 3 of which featured gunshot (a slingshot, a real silencer and an arrow), 2 with some sort of lighting (either flame or explosion is excepted), 2 with blood drain (the frigging double murders), and 1 involved asphyxiation (could've been 2 if Geno hadn't spoiled her plans).
— Who could have dragged Geno 3 feet in the dark? None.